Our new survey, conducted with leaders from financial institutions across the globe, shows that reconciliation is on the brink of major change.
Firms are looking to new technology to overhaul their reconciliations. The old barriers to change no longer exist. Long standing pain points are set to become a thing of the past.
Download the report to discover
- Why only 22% of firms have high levels of reconciliation automation
- The top reconciliation pain points
- Why over 60% of firms think change is too expensive or time-consuming
- The top areas of investment for firms in the coming years
- How soon firms expect reconciliation to be fully automated