Unlocking the future
of risk data management
60% of risk teams struggle with data quality. Discover how they plan to overcome the challenges of risk data management in our new report in partnership with PRMIA.
Our new report with PRMIA reveals:
- Why data quality issues account for the top pain points of almost 60% of risk teams
- The day-to-day data management tasks that are eating up the time of risk professionals
- Why firms continue to stick with opaque and error-prone manual processes
- What firms think is the most important strategic element of overall risk management
- How many firms have a wider strategy in place for managing risk data
We’re delighted to have partnered with the Professional Risk Managers’ International Association (PRMIA) to uncover the data challenges and opportunities facing risk professionals.
PRMIA is a non-profit professional association, governed by a Board of Directors directly elected by its global membership. PRMIA is represented globally by 46 chapters in major cities around the world, led by Regional Directors appointed by the Board.
Established in 2002 by a volunteer group of risk industry professionals, PRMIA’s mission is to provide an open forum for the development and promotion of the risk profession.
Unlock the power of your data with Duco
Fill in the form to watch an extended demo of the Duco Platform in action.