Data Sourcing Services – Additional Terms
Last updated: 5 August 2020
In addition to the terms and conditions set forth in the Statement of Services and the Master Agreement between Client and Duco, if Client purchases any Data Sourcing Service, as indicated on the applicable Service Order, then the additional terms applicable to that Data Sourcing Service, as set forth below, shall apply. Terms defined in the Statement of Services and Master Agreement will, unless the context requires otherwise, have the same meanings when used in the additional terms below. Duco shall notify Client of any amendments to the additional terms, except that Duco may publish additional terms for new Data Sourcing Services without notifying Client, and such additional terms would only be applicable should Client purchase such new Data Sourcing Service.
Unstructured Data Service
- Ability to ingest PDF, formatted text files or other unstructured data
- Includes initial configuration of parsing template by Duco Global Services
- 1. If Client purchases the Unstructured Data Service, then:
- 1.1. “Unstructured Data Template” means a document template for one type of unstructured data to be processed in a Data Process, for example one type of PDF file.
- 1.2. Client consents to sharing the unstructured data to be processed with Duco’s subcontractor, Semantic Evolution Limited (“SE”).
- 1.3. Duco shall impose terms with SE that are at least as stringent as the terms of the Master Agreement and the Statement of Services.
- 1.4. Duco shall continuously monitor SE’s performance to ensure compliance with the Master Agreement and Statement of Services.
- 1.5. Duco shall be responsible for all acts and omissions of SE under the Master Agreement and the Statement of Services.
- 1.6. Duco staff shall configure Unstructured Data Templates and shall make changes to templates should the format of any Unstructured Data Template change.
- 1.7. Client shall pay Duco the initial configuration fees and annual maintenance fees for Unstructured Data Templates as indicated on the relevant Service Order.
- 1.8. Should, in Duco’s estimate, any ongoing change to an Unstructured Data Template be likely result in more than one man day of effort, then (i) Duco shall notify Client (ii) Client shall confirm in writing that the changes are to be applied and (iii) Duco shall charge Client half the initial configuration rate indicated for the template, per man day of effort expended making the change.
Unlock the power of your data with Duco
Fill in the form to watch an extended demo of the Duco Platform in action.